Muffin Recipe(makes 6)
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Gather your ingredients.
- Mix wet ingredients in small bowl.
- Mix dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients.
- Add chunky pieces.
- Put into muffin tins using muffin papers.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until top springs back when touched.
- Optional: Top with icing dusting or chocolate drizzle.
- 3/4 cup mashed banana or grated apple or zucchini or carrot
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup butter or coconut oil – melted (20-30 seconds in microwave)
- 3/4 cup flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Optional: 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Chunks: Use ¼ cup total: You can mix and match!
Raisins, Choc chips, frozen blueberries or raspberries.
Note: Put in centre of muffin for fruit or chocolate explosion